Wednesday, October 6, 2010

YAY!!!

I'm feeling so much better today! I woke up just....excited. Mondo and I changed our plans last night, and have decided to take a couple extra days off for the trip, which means we're leaving for AZ in 4 days!

Does that make things a little crazier? Of course! Does it mean I get to spend extra time with my loved ones before the wedding mayhem begins? It does! So it's a fair trade off.

This morning I've been trying to get things together for the next week and 2 days that I'll be off work. Which surprisingly isn't much. Ok, so it's not so suprising. I could claim that the work side of things is CHAOS! HARD WORK! TAZMANIAN DEVIL-ISH DESTRUCTION! But, you'd all know I was lying. So instead I'll just say that I've been working at a decent pace, getting things done that probably don't even need to be done before I leave, but the boss is here so I'm trying to keep busy.

Oh, and did I mention that I now have a new thing on my lip? Yeah, I'm going with thing, because I'm not sure if it's a zit, or a new cold sore, or what. Whatever it is, it HURTS. But I'm not gonna let it get me down! I've got a wedding to get ready for in 10 EFFING DAYS. Woo hoo!

And now that I've gotten all of those CAPS and EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! out of my system, I'm gonna get back to work.

No comments: