Tuesday, September 28, 2010

And the countdown begins....

Well we're definitely down to crunch time! We've got 18 days until The Big Day, and things are moving! We're making some really good progress on things, and we're just about paid up! Which for Mondo and I is a huge blessing! So far, we haven't put anything wedding related on a credit card (except our INCREDIBLE honeymoon!) and we are so pleased with that. We've made some pretty major cuts in some areas, but as far as we're concerned those things won't be missed. It's going to be such an amazing time, and I'm so excited to share it with my friends and family!

And now it's 11 days.
That enthusiasm from a week ago seems to be fading, since I'm feeling sick, have a giant cold sore, and an inflamed rotator cuff this week. Fun. Times.
I'm really excited for the wedding, and I know it's going to be amazing. But I'm feeling a little overwhelmed today. There's just so much to think about, and we've only got 11 days left. And Mondo has had 2 dreams about us forgetting to exchange the rings. So of course that leaves me hypersensitive about making sure the rings are there. And that we actually give them to each other. At the appropriate time. And on the right hand. Well, not the right hand, because they go on the left. But the left hand is the right hand. I think I'm going to mark Mondo's left hand.

People keep asking me if I'm nervous about being married. And the reality is that marrying Mondo is the absolute least of my worries. My heart is already committed to him, so no, I'm not nervous about marrying him. But I am nervous about throwing a party on one of the biggest days of my life and smiling through the pain of a GIANT cold sore on my lip.

I'm excited. And I'm ready for this. BRINGITON.

No comments: