Friday, October 8, 2010

Call me MRS.

Well folks, today is the last day I will post anything before The Big Day.

I'm honestly without words.

I cannot describe to you all how unbelievably ECSTATIC I am. I wish that there was a way I could project all the feelings inside of me into this blog so you could feel what I'm feeling.

I liken it to the night before Christmas, when you're 8, and you just KNOW that Santa is giving you exactly what you asked for. You've been so good all year, you did extra chores, weren't as mean to your siblings as usual and have made sure to clean behind your ears without being asked. You're a shoe-in for that (fill in the blank with whatever your heart desired at 8) and you've only got to wait 10 more hours to get it!

And if I'm feeling that way now, a week before said Big Day, I can only imagine what the next week will hold for me.

Be praying for us! It's gonna be a hectic week, and we're going to need all the help we can get!

Next time I post, I'll be Mrs. Rivera. :)

No comments: