Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You May Kiss The Bride!

I'm a married woman.

MARRIED.

And let me tell you something people- I'm glad the first few chapters of our lives are over.



I loved being single, and then I loved being pursued by Mondo. After that I fell in love with Mondo and loved being his girlfriend. The night he proposed I loved him more than I ever had. And the last year of our engagement although one of the hardest, has been one of the best, and I loved it.



But I LOVE being married.



And the wedding....oh the wedding. What an incredible night! I had the most amazing time, and I can't wait to see more of these.....


My good friends over at SessionNinePhotography were amazing, and made the whole process so easy and fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the shots, and once we get them back I'll post my favorites here!

And Thursday, Mondo and I leave for our honeymoon. In Ireland. Yup. IRELAND.

Life is good :)

No comments: