Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July

Mondo and I went to Arizona this last weekend to celebrate the 4th of July with my family. There are so many stories I could tell.



Like how my BFF Katie picked us up from the airport wearing this.....



Or how we took my mom and aunt out for sushi, and they got drunk.....








And then we took the party to my aunt's house where there was more drinking, and some dancing....



I could write about how amazing and adorable my niece and nephew are....

And how my family just keeps getting crazier......





Maybe you want to hear about the river experience?



Blogging is super easy with pictures that tell the story for you!!


Happy 4th of July America!

1 comment:

roxylevac said...

UUmmmmm... pretty sure I was not invited to any of this ridiculously fun looking stuff!